The application form is at the end of this page.
Perisher Peak Festival and South East Arts are offering young local musicians (aged 12 to 24) the opportunity to perform at the Peak Festival Youth Stage. Performance spots of 15 minutes are available on the afternoon of either Saturday 10 or Sunday 11 June 2017.
Performers will receive the following benefits:
- Be part of the 2017 Peak Festival program
- A chance to perform to peers and industry professionals
- Festival Day Passes for performers, 2 parents (for under 18s) and siblings
- Free Skitube or National Park Entry
- P/A and other technical gear provided
- Festival Day Passes can be upgraded to a 4 Day Pass with payment of $65 at the Festival Office upon arrival
Original/traditional music or more obscure acoustic style material by lesser known artists is encouraged.
2017 Youth Stage Lineup
To be announced in May
2016 Youth Stage Lineup
2017 Youth Stage Application Form
South East Arts is the regional cultural development organisation covering the Bega Valley, Bombala, Cooma-Monaro, Eurobodalla and Snowy River Shires.
We actively support the ongoing development of, and participation in, arts and culture throughout the NSW South East region.
For inquiries contact Kate Howarth
tel: 0429 786 986